Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blogging Gaga!














Going Gaga Records now has a blog. I'm happy that this happened because Ian has been making great posts with the history of every release on the label so far with pictures to accompany it all.

Here's what he has to say:

So Tom and his Fox friends over at myspace destroyed all my paypal buttons...little bastards. Whatevs. GOING GAGA RECORDS has a new home. I'm gonna keep the myspace going for obvious reasons, like being a link, and still a good music player, but this is where all the ordering is gonna be.

I thought it was the right time to get a little more organized, try and put this website together. I even divulged an entire ten dollar bill and secured WWW.GOINGGAGARECORDS.COM!!!

In the next few months there will be a LOT of new records on the way. I think you're gonna be floored once you hear this stuff! Coming up right away are the WALNUT KIDS 45, the JOLIETTES 45, and the SONIC AVENUES LP!!!

So here you have it... www.goinggagarecords.com!!!
Have a look around, let me know what you think.
See ya soon!
Ian
I am very excited for his 3 new upcoming releases and I can't wait for them to hit my turntable!

No comments: